Better Late Than Never!

Monday, June 1, 2015

First, I'm sorry i've been out of touch this weekend. A very important person to my family is int he hospital after suffering two consecutive heart attacks, and all of my thoughts have been there. If you're the praying type I'd so appreciate some prayers for her!

I ran across THIS CHANDELIER today, and grabbed one for my friend who is redecorating. Did you know OKL accepts returns on EVERYTHING now? It's going to change my business, for the better, and I know I'll be able to buy even more there... hooray! Anyway, I am in love with this, and the price is awesome:


It would be great painted or with some Rub 'n Buff, too:


Ok, on to the rooms. I hope you all had a great start to the week!




































This company is so fashion forward, and is doing exclusives for OKL now:

Merlin said...

Prayers sent..and...you never cease to amaze!! Gorgeous chandie!! franki

Cynthia said...

Prayers sent. Love the chandelier and great news about the returns. I won't be hesitant to purchase from them now

Cindy

Pura Vida said...

Prayers and fantastic rooms

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, that chandelier is so cool! I'm so glad they except returns.

Karena said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Stacy.
The chandelier is gorgeous and the rooms are a stunning collection. I don't know If I have BEEN ABLE TO FIX ANY OF MY BLOG ISSUES...WHAT A PAIN!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Karena said...

Okay one thing is that it is not letting me use my kalbert1@kc.rr.com email on blogger for my account and that IS the only email I use. I have tried to change this numerous times.