25 Beautiful Room Favorites

Monday, June 15, 2015


These are 25 rooms I've been seeing a lot lately, and for good reason - I think they are all really well done.

We are picking up our puppy tomorrow.  I'm hoping to be posting every day as always, but I'm not sure how much it will affect my life in the beginning, as she is only 12 weeks old. I can't wait to show you photos of her - stay tuned!



























Carrie said...

How exciting, a puppy!! They are so much work, but worth it. :) So much gorgeousness here. I love seeing a different view of some images that are more familiar like that stunning outdoors shot from AD.

e.Mle said...

I'll enjoy a puppy through your experience. Such fun and sooo much work.
What was the verdict on the granite sealer that you were testing?
Emilie@Cape Cod .com

Unknown said...

Amazing Home decor products. Love this house...Stunning pictures!!

Karena said...

Beauties all Stacy! Very excited to see a pic of the new puppy!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena