50 Favorites for Friday #171 - Beautiful Outdoor Spaces

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thank you all SO much for the nice comments and advice about Coco. I am inexperienced with puppies and really appreciate the advice. I do think my mothering instincts are kicking in, and she's really not that different from a baby, so it's not too hard. She doesn't want to eat yet, but otherwise is doing well. (I have a call into the breeder about the food). Anyway, you guys are the BEST for writing and helping me.

A reader recently asked me to post outdoor spaces, so here goes:





















































Have a great weekend everyone!


RicMil said...

An amazing post today, Stacy! Just wonderful!!

Merlin said...

Those outdoor photos are outstanding!! franki

Anonymous said...

Stacy, Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy! I need to go back and study a few to see how I can incorporate some of their ideas into my outdoor landscaping! Barbara P from Ma Your newest family member is absolutely adorable!

KL said...

EVERY single image just gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

The enchanted home said...

Amazing collection of gorgeous outdoor spaces, I never get tired of seeing pretty inspiring spaces. Hope you are well...slowly getting back into the swing of things, enjoy your weekend!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

One of my favorite posts (and I pretty much love all your posts).
- Kay