High Drama Dining Rooms

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


I was looking through my Pinterest boards today to get an idea of what I wanted to post about, and I got to my dining rooms board, which I honestly haven't looked at in a little while. I pin to it all the time, but I haven't gone and reviewed it.  What struck me about these rooms as I was pulling them for a post is that they all have terrific lighting. And I don't just mean modern lighting - I think traditional lighting can be just as gorgeous, and have actually used mostly traditional lighting in my house. But I am very drawn to the new lighting styles, too. I hope you enjoy!






























And these are the three places I shop at for lights. No where else (anymore). Ever. I'm loyal to these because they have made insanely stylish lighting really affordable:

1. WE

http://rstyle.me/n/bxr2fauaqe

2. CB2

http://rstyle.me/n/bxrzwauaqe

3. Etsy



Katherine said...

Ha, do not believe that the formal dining room is dead. It is very much a part of our spaces.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Lots of great ideas and spaces. We use our formal dining room. We added on and we love to entertain. It has everything we need in this room.

Merlin said...

I spotted one of my lights... :) franki

Anonymous said...

Lighting is SO important - and these are beautiful!

Pura Vida said...

lovely photos as usual!

Linda said...

Love the rooms! Great lighting. I love lighting that makes a statement!