Fall Fashion Fall 2016

Sunday, August 28, 2016


I have something a little different today, mostly so I don't get bored, but partly because I don't think anyone is really reading this week. If you are reading, happy back to school for the kids!

I love fall clothes the most, and wish I could buy every single one of these items. There are 150 pieces - more than anyone could need, but no harm in dreaming. I am definitely not buying much this fall, but I really hope I can get one or two....

Clicking on any image will take you directly to the item at its retailer:

                                                                                                                                                                         
Merlin said...

Gaaa...that studded quilted jacket (Anthropologie) IS calling me....and those red boots...franki

Katherine said...

I love the colours and textures I'm seeing for the upcoming season. Rich and vibrant.