Drop-Dead Kitchens

Wednesday, August 17, 2016


First of all, thank you all so very much for your nice comments on my family room reveal. It was quite a process, huh? One of my longer and more frustrating ones for sure, but worth it in the end. You were so right about the people who say mean things just to make themselves feel better. I try not to tell you guys every time it happens because that would get very boring, but this time it really hurt so I'm very grateful for your support.

PLEASE remember I can't answer anonymous questions - I don't have any way to answer if you don't provide an email. Reader questions are not always relevant to blog posts, so I don't generally provide comment questions and answers in posts. But if you left a comment and didn't get an answer, you can ask again by emailing me directly here. Thanks!

Here are some absolutely stunning dream kitchens. As you'll see, most of them are from the newest House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year. They were originally published here.
































That tile! Isn't that something? I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Anonymous said...

Love the tile - and all the kitchens are to die for!!

Unknown said...

Love these kitchens. Almost all of them are products of Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio and the 2016 House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year was designed by Matthew Quinn, the Principal of Design Galleria Kitchen and Bath Studio.

Merlin said...

You can bet I'd cook in any one of them!!! franki