50 Favorites for Friday (8.12.16)

Thursday, August 11, 2016





















































And here are a few items I found this week that I thought were particularly good deals, like the first chair for $208, or the next two for $225, or the lamps for $59 - that's really cheaper than Home Goods! 

claireh said...

Hi,
I am trying to find some cream/white bedding to go with a taupe- colored room. I was wondering if you by chance new where you found the picture of the all- cream bedroom with the fur blanket. I am trying to find bedding similar to that.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

So much inspiration - now I'm ready for the weekend!

Merlin said...

Oh, gosh!! Where do I begin...a bathtub full of flowers...hmmm....franki

Stacy CUrran said...

Clare - image #4 right? I think that is just a linen duvet. Restoration Hardware, or here would be a good start:

http://www.wayfair.com/sb2/Duvet-Covers-l1221-c215335-O9646~Linen-O9648~Ivory+%5BAMP%5D+Cream.html?rtype=9&redir=cream+linen+duvet

-Stacy