What I Love Wednesday: An All White Bedroom

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


There is something special about an all white bedroom, right? They are so clean looking and fresh and relaxing, like you'd expect in a luxury hotel. Although not all that practical for me, nothing beats brand new white linens in my book. Do you guys agree, or do you prefer to decorate your bedroom with more color? 
































And I wanted to end by showing you my favorite reasonable priced beds and headboards (click images or view here):

Anonymous said...

I like this look for the summer, but I think it would look rather cold for the winter months.
Niki

Anonymous said...

I love a white/cream/soft gray bedroom. So peaceful and restful. Mine is such, with a little charcoal, natural branches and wicker, a little metal, and a bit of aqua from beach glass. Works summer or winter for me!

Leslie Sinclair said...

So beautiful! makes me want to do mine all over again!--Leslie Sinclair

Anonymous said...

Totally agree on all-white bedrooms - and these are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love white rooms. I never, ever tire of looking at them. I hope you post more all white rooms.