50 Favorites for Friday - Beach House Decor

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Today's 50 Favorites is all the work of two incredible design firms, Digs Design Co.  (images 1-21) and Chango & Co. (images 22-50). I have been working on some beach style rooms lately, and so this is what I have been spending most of my time studying. I love the blue and white color palette, especially with occasional pops of coral, pink, turquoise, and navy.





















































Wayfair is having huge sales up to 70% off right now. Here are some of my favorites (email readers may have to click through HERE to see them):








Anonymous said...

I especially love photos #1 & 6. Beach houses with blue and white are my favorite! Have a great summer, Niki.

Anonymous said...

So much beauty (and talent!)

Merlin said...

Wait for me Myrtle (Beach!!!) GORGEOUS!! franki