50 Favorites for Friday: This Is Glamorous

Thursday, June 23, 2016



This post is one of my favorites so far this year. I daresay you'll notice a theme, and a recurring one at that on this blog (hint: pink, pink, and more pink!) These images are great examples of detail and styling at a whole new level, and I am totally smitten.  Enjoy, and happy weekend everyone.





This is an amazing deal - custom chairs in 36 fabrics for $340.... a reader sent me this with a question. I am fully in favor of these, made by Wayfair/Joss/Birch Lane: 


And I showed you this yesterday, but I don't have anything else new today, so for those of you who missed it.... two summer rooms I sourced recently:

Anonymous said...

So glam! Love the pink

KathyMcCann said...

This made my heart smile.

Kashinka said...

Beautiful images! Thanks, Stacy!