ROOM REVEAL: Pink and Gold Feminine Bedroom (My Guest Room) With Sources

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I am so relieved to have this room almost finished. I still have to fill the picture frames, and I'm considering changing the curtains to gray. But I don't want to buy new curtains, so it depends on what I have left over when the office is finished. Anyway, I've been dying to do rose quartz all year since it became color of the year, and this was really my only chance. I love the soft blush pink with gold and white, so this is what I ended up with:


I know these are kind of repetitive, but they are actually all slightly different:


The flowers are from my Mother's Day tree, Dogwood I think, that my husband and children planted a few years ago:


I had the dressers and accessories already (almost all from Home Goods):


I got the rug because the carpet underneath is a bit stained. I got it at Rug Studio, which is seriously one of the best places in the world for area rugs. They have absolutely everything, customer service is great, and the prices are extremely competitive. This rug is by Karastan, and you can find it here. I think it adds some nice pattern and contrast with all of the soft colors:


The flowers below are also from our back yard. It is definitely one of my favorite bushes, and I really rushed to get this room done so I'd have fresh clippings for it before the flowers drop. Oh, and our cute baby Coco, who must be sitting wherever I point my camera at all times, is pictured here:



For styling I gathered up all of my favorite things and put them on the floor because I wanted the room to looked lived in and feminine:



This bench is one of the greatest deals I've shown you (and I think I have shown it a few times). I really do buy the things I recommend for you! This is a super long 62", is the prettiest color, and is so affordable. I basically did the room around it because I love it so much:




Here is a full source list for everything I used (and similar where available) except Home Goods. Can you imagine if they did online sales!? I would never leave my house or get out of my pajamas, so it is probably a good thing for me that they don't. Anyway, click the image to go to the source:


      
 




Rosemary said...

Lovely

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

"Breathtaking" is the word to describe this room Stacy. I love every aspect of this room from the fabulous rug (love Karastan) to the amazing bench (with that awesome price tag)....Truly a room that would be rated 5 stars in a chic hotel. Thanks for the source list! You did an amazing job as always!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room!!! And your puppy is adorable

mcm said...

great job, stacy! so femm and glam. :D love that bench (and your shoes!). the blue drapes look great with the pink (you're spot on with pantone, lol).

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Love your pink and gold room!!! It's so feminine and glamorous... love it!

Joi said...

Gorgeous! Love everything, Stacy!!