Etsy Favorite Sellers: Summer Home and Women's Accessories

Monday, June 20, 2016



This week I have been focusing a lot on summer, and my Etsy picks reflect that for sure.  I hope you enjoy!

1. Hand Painted Adirondack Chairs

2. Custom Farmhouse Tables

3.  Portable Wine Tables

4.  Personalized Melamine Serving Plates
I brought one of these to a friend as a gift one year for her annual 4th of July party. I had it customized with the flag colors and her name, and she uses it all the time. I personally like melamine because it is thin, lightweight, can't break, and fits in the dishwasher easily. So I am a big fan of these, and see them in catalogs for so much more:
5.  Tables with Built In Coolers
This is genius. I like how when you are not using the built in coolers, you can add the table panels back in, or use the inserts as planters:

6. Nautical Favorites
This is my favorite of all my Etsy folders. It is random and varied, but it is all loosely nautical or beach themed:
http://rstyle.me/n/bs3bqmuaqe

7. Beach / Tote Bags
I can pretty much always convince myself that I am in desperate need of another bag. I desperately need that first one:
   
8.  Summer Scarves (various - click images to view)
I wear scarves almost every time I go out. Big fan.

9.  Skin Food (A Whole Foods Brand)
I adore the lips balms (especially Give Me a Beet color). I was thrilled to see that they are sold on Etsy. I'm very excited because Whole Foods is a hike for me. This is good, good stuff:

10. Bohemian Beach Cover Ups
I live near the beach, so I am always looking at coverups. Here all all the ones I bookmarked this weekend:


See you tomorrow everyone. In the meantime, if you want even more Etsy, please see the collection of my Etsy posts HERE

And here is a pin-friendly image if you want to save this post: