What I Love Wednesday - Outdoor String Lighting

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I bought a few good strands of the big outdoor globe lights last summer and hung them around the back fence. Well, of course I was too lazy to take them down for winter. Shockingly, every single one of them made it. We had a mild winter here, but it is still New England, so I was really surprised. Especially because every other strand I have ever bought has broken even in the summer (rain, wind, etc). Anyway, here are some examples of where I'd like my backyard lighting to be:






























And here are the best string lights on the market (and the only ones worth buying, in my opinion, because otherwise you are just throwing your money away):


I am also a big fan of string lights mixed with lanterns and tree votives:

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous images Stacy! Lighting is soooo important!

Jordan said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Definitely getting inspired to decorate our patio with these sort of string lights now. A late night barbeque under those kind of lights would be amazing!

Merlin said...

The MORE the better! We have ours on a timer and it gives me a thrill every time! franki