THIS House Is a Dream.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

I would take this house in a heart beat even if I could never ever change a thing, and I very rarely say that. It is the 5500 square foot Nashville Symphony Show House, designed by Wade Weissman and photographed by Alyssa Rosenheck. Look at how incredible this is:





























Would you pick this if you could have any house? I went on a home tour recently of a huge house like this, maybe 6500 square feet, and I actually thought it was too big for me. I feel better in smaller rooms, and always have. So I wanted to chop the top floor off and just live on the 3500 square foot first floor. My husband said no. Silly man. This one maybe I could get used to though....

I'm leaving you with some store things I just found:


Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You are so right...this home is a dream!....We have been looking at many floor plans lately and i find that I have been chopping off the 2nd floor and designing a house around just the first floor....Love this house!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I would take this house in a second, no changes needed. (Sounds like your husband is a typical guy - always wrong!)

Merlin said...

Silly man!! franki

Unknown said...

I lived in a three story, five bedroom house, and frankly it was a relief to move to a smaller home. I just couldn't keep up with all that square footage and I felt that I was always on the stairs. This is a beautiful home, though. I would take just the part pictured in the first shot.