MUST SEE Blue and White One Kings Lane Entire Home Makeover

Saturday, May 7, 2016

One Kings Lane recently did an internet makeover that is to die for. This proves how well E decorating can work! As OKL wrote:
Between running her media site, Womanistatraveling with her musician husband, Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum, and caring for their new baby, it’s no wonder Cassie Kelley hadn’t had a moment to rethink her living space. In came our team to create a fresh new look—one that puts practicality first without sacrificing Cassie’s polished style. 
 Take a look at the spaces, all photographed by Manuel Rodriguez:





















Ok, so if you have an unlimited budget and can buy anything and everything you want, you can buy everything you see here.

Some of it is affordable, some not so much. Where I think OKL is the very best is for things that you can't really find anywhere else, or if you do, the quality is far inferior. And again, some are actually pretty affordable, and others are worth the splurge. 

Here are some of the things I mean:
http://rstyle.me/n/bpssa9uaqe  

Some of the other things I would spend a lot less on. Here are some examples:

Higher:

Lower:


 Higher:
Also here and here
Lower:

Higher:

Lower:



Higher:


Lower:

Higher:



Lower: (This photo is awful), but West Elm has a great one in lots of colors:


 Or: 

So wasn't that house tour amazing?
Have a great weekend everyone

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous house! Love it. Happy Mother's Day Stacy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,
I wish you had the voice to stop Pinterest. Their latest shows ALL of the count for pins and likes - I can no longer see how many people saved one of 'my' pins and had obviously come to see mine. (on another note, who the heck needs to 'like' a pin. What's the point of that?) Anyway, now when i go to my 'secret' boards I've got thousands of people saving the pins. I don't like this. It's really hard to find some way to communicate with them and I end up in 'help' and writing in to them under an unrelated topic. They drive me NUTS. Obviously they don't care what we think or how we'd like Pinterest work for us. All I need to do is find a way to save pins I like/want. Maybe I'll start dragging them into iPhoto and deleting boards as I go. Just part of a frustrating day for me. Sorry to sound so angry. Cathy

Stacy CUrran said...

^^^I TOALLY agree and wish I had the voice to stop them too!!! They ruined SUCH a great thing :(
Stacy