Pretty Pinks: Pale, Pastel Soft Pink Rooms

Sunday, May 15, 2016

I for one have not yet tired of pinks, and would love to see the color stick around for a bit in fashion and interior design. What do you think? If you are a fan, do you prefer blush pink or hot pink? I like both. Here are some of my favorites:

via

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Via
Via
via
via
Shot by House Beautiful, August 14 issue. 
Photography by Mark Scott. Styled by Hannah Deacon.
via
via
via
via
via
via
Finally, here are my favorite picks from blush to hot pink. Click any image to view the product:

                                                            
Merlin said...

Now..THAT'S THE WAY to use pinks!! franki

Anonymous said...

I do like pink. Especially the soft, sophisticated ones available today. I wear hot pink but have the softer pink in an old 1960s cabana bath and use it also with grayed lavendar in the master bed and bath of our summer cottage up north. Am also planning hot pink and bright orange in a teen girl's bathroom at a youth center. I live south of Palm Beach, so there's that 😉. Pamela

Anonymous said...

LOVE pink!!! Especially blush -

Leslie Sinclair said...

Pink has always been my favorite color!!! Leslie Sinclair

diane said...

I am so drawn to this soft blush pink this year which is odd since I normally prefer brighter colors. Love all the inspiration you posted!

Pam WhimsicalVintage said...

They're all beautiful and the restaurant interior is absolutely stunning! Love the tiles, the chairs, everything about it!

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

I loved all of these pink themed rooms!! LOVED! I want to do a room in my house that is pink -husband not a big fan, so maybe I'll do the guest room in pink!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Love pink! This post was delicious!
Christine