Hermes Style Bags / What I Love Wednesday (Green Velvet Rooms)

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I went back and fixed the link from yesterday's Etsy post, but wanted to put the Hermes style bags here because I felt so badly for messing it up. So many of you emailed, and I know, it was the best item on the list, so of course the link was broken! The bags are HERE and by clicking the images below.....
http://rstyle.me/n/bpjh56uaqe




And on to what I love Wednesday....

Green. Especially green velvet. It was my mother's favorite color, and I think of her whenever I see a particularly stunning piece of furniture in the regal color.

























Anonymous said...

Wow, those green couches really pop!! And thanks for fixing those links :)

Pam WhimsicalVintage said...

Beautiful rooms! Green is such a wonderfully versatile color...opulent, elegant, mod or natural. Thanks so much for the visual treat:)