California Dream Beach House With Navy, White, and Green Decor and Vibrant Pops of Color

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This house was designed by San Diego based firm AGK Design Studio. They are amazing at coastal style homes. I found the site because I was looking for images of rugs for my family room, and one of their projects features the one I think I am going to buy (the Caitlin Wilson one if I can get it made in the right blue). I just need it to be a bit more teal:


Isn't it pretty?

Anyway, of course I poured over the entire portfolio. This was made favorite house, but you can view them all at the link above:









bedroom with navy and green decor


 








Isn't that something?

Before you go....here is what is in my sidebar these days. There is a lot to see:

M. Nickolette said...

When do we move in? What a feast for the eyes! I love the colors and patterns against the crisp whites and ebony floors and trim. And those Greek key design pops make my heart sing! Thank you for my morning serenity blog, Stacy. I appreciate all of your hard work to bring such beauty and selection to our eyes. Your love for the art of design is palpable.

Anonymous said...

OMG that house is amazing!!!