Gorgeous Gray: Kitchens and Bathrooms with Modern Gray Painted Cabinets

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The first image is one of my favorite kitchens of all time. I have never really considered painting my cabinets gray (black, yes, but not gray).  I don't really know why, because I love the look. I have been heading more toward white everything, but I still think this is a really good option for those who are bored with all white. I especially love when the upper cabinets are lighter and the base or island cabinets are charcoal. And those floors in this first kitchen....

































Anonymous said...

LOVE the gray with dark wood floors - stunning!!

Unknown said...

I love the gray! We just did a complete bathroom renovation and used gray cabinets and marble.
I was going to attach a picture, but I don't think I can in this comment box.-Michele


Lisa said...

Love every one of these grey rooms!!

Merlin said...

I am a HUGE FAN of gray...have never tired of (our "gray logs") gray cabin...and I DID get "almost black" (slate) kitchen cabinets with burnished brass hardware (wood floors.) franki