Emily Henderson Decorating Favorites & Marimekko for Target

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I think Emily Henderson is one of the best designers alive right now. And it's not even because I love every single room and want to move it into my own home. It's more than that. It's that her work as a whole is so unique, so inspired, and for the most part so attainable. It makes me happy to look at.  I especially admire her nurseries and table settings. Take a look - do you love her as much as I do?




































Emily did a line for Target, but it is mostly sold out now, no wonder. Currently, the hot item is Marimekko for Target. Have you seen it? I'm seriously thinking about the patio umbrellas:


http://rstyle.me/n/bnvmbsuaqe
Anonymous said...

These images are amazing! I love Emily Henderson

Merlin said...

She is SO versatile!! Wasn't she a HGTV super star or something... I was sold on the first photo!! franki