Must-See Nate Berkus Remodel

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This is the newest home of designer extraordinaire Nate Berkus, published this month in Architectural Digest 

I'm totally smitten.


















I think it's even better than his last remodel, with which he set the bar pretty high:
















Do you all  love Nate as much as I do? I remember watching him on Oprah when my children were napping, and loved him from the first time I saw him. What a treat to see his newly remodeled pad. 
Katherine said...

Stacy, I put the video of Nate and Jeremiah over on my blog (Dream Closets - Hisness). It is unbelievable what they did with this space. Love it.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Fabulous house! For a second I thought the nursery was smaller than the closet ( which by the way I am jealous of), but then I saw the other room.

Thans for sharif these people photos!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Nate has such a beautiful gift of design. Every room is so impeccably designed...there is not one inch in the house that I do not like...well maybe the shower...I think I may get a bit dizzy in there!!....And what about that shoe closet!!!..unbelievable!...that nursery is just adorable and stunning!!!...

kelley said...

So the baby gets a closet and a landing? The shoes get more space. What are they going to do when said baby starts to crawl? Beautiful home, but looks like baby is accessory.

Karena said...

Design Incredibly done! Quite an adorable family!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Featuring India Hicks