Family Room Update and 30 Bohemian Rooms

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Those little tables aren't staying, and I need to paint (white), but the rug just came so it is getting closer:


(Also need to move those mantel items)



Do you guys like Bohemian rooms? I do, even though I don't post them often.  This is a bit of a risk because I'm very unsure of whether you'll like them. Well, if not, there's always tomorrow, where I'll be back to the usual.... 


































The enchanted home said...

WOW I LOVE YOUR ROOM! All the others pale in comparison....fabulous and that chandelier is gorgeous!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Your living room is looking beautiful! I like everything, including bohemian rooms. Liking everything is probably my problem!

Deborah said...

Fist time seeing your gorgeous chandelier, I can only imagine how beautiful it is at night!

Segreto Secrets said...

Wow!! Your living room is looking fantastic! I just kept staring at the blue gold and that chandelier!!! Favorite picture on the post!!!xo Leslie Sinclair

Unknown said...

Love Bohemian! Thanks for the fun post!

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I've always loved Chesterfield style sofas! In that color of blue is so perfect right now. What is there to say about the mirror and chandelier? Amazing With all of that said, I must be from Bohemia!

Cheers!,

Barbara Bussey

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Love LOVE Bohemian rooms!!!! Thanks for this post. :)

Merlin said...

Ah-Ha!! So, I can layer my "Stockholm" rug with something "colorful" on top...yay, shopping!! franki

Merlin said...

p.s. Your CHANDELIER is totally DAZZLING!!! fmp

Sandra Lee said...

That chandelier is beautiful and I love how the room is coming together. I also adore the Bohemian theme.