Inspiring Interiors

Monday, September 14, 2015

I've been in such a bad place since Thursday night - I lost all internet connection from Verizon. My phone kind of worked, but it was sporadic and I can't blog from it at all.  It was horrible. I didn't really realize how dependent I was on the internet, and not just for work.  Work came to a screeching halt, but so did everything else. I wish it had forced me to relax, but it didn't. It just made me frustrated. Anyway, it also made me realize how much I enjoy sharing photos. It's not the same if I can't share these. I hope you like these, too: 





























Karena said...

Oh Stacy, computer issues are so very frustrating as I very well know!
Gorgeous group of images, love them!! I emailed you about India Hicks!Call me if you have any questions 913-638-5171.

Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Featuring India Hicks!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

We don't realize how the internet is weaved into our daily lives...it would be kinda weird if we didn't have it for a week or our phones..but I love some of these images..

Bottle Blonde said...

These are stunning! Original too. A great collection. Thank you!

Katherine said...

I feel you pain Stacy. It's amazing how lost you can feel when systems are down.
Great images.

Pura Vida said...

nice! I so dislike when the stuff you need doesn't work.

Sandra Lee said...

Internet issues drive me batty and I like many others am totally hooked on being connected. This collection is very different as well as inspiring, especially #2.

Merlin said...

Whakit Sandra Lee said!!! fran