Beautiful Moody Black, White and Gold Rooms

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hi everyone! Ready for the first whole week of fall? I love this weather and am pretty happy until I try to drive at 7pm and it is dark and I can't really see as well as I think I should.  But I love football, hot cider, Halloween, and the upcoming holidays. I actually snuck a photo of a room with a wreath in my last post and no one yelled at me, so maybe you all are thinking about the holidays, too. I'm making myself wait until at least after Halloween to post about Christmas, but you can bet there will be some trees and wreaths and holly here after that :)





























Karena said...

So striking, dramatic and detailed, Stacy!!
I hope you are having a great weekend!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Ahhh....you know what that "foxed mirror" does to me...and muted "gilded moulding"...did I mention "murals??" LOVELY!!! franki