50 Favorites for Friday #221

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good first week back to school (or second or third, as I know some places go back very early).  Ours was good but hectic. My fun news is that I'm helping my dad redecorate his family room.  And my coffee table for the living room is supposed to ship from CA tomorrow- yay!! Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

PS.  I struggle with whether to post my thoughts about news events and things on this blog, and usually decide against it because it is a decorating blog. But of course I am thinking of all of the men and women who gave their lives on 9/11 fourteen years ago, and the so many who have served, protected, and defended us since then. I know that includes so many families here, and you are in my thoughts and prayers today and every day.






















































RicMil said...

Fabulous eye candy, Stacy, as always!! Happy Friday!

Karena said...

Stacy it has taken me forever to get through all of these images, with Pinning and so many interruptions! Fabulous!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Featuring India Hicks!

Sandra Lee said...

Beautiful rooms, prayers and well wishes always work well together.

Merlin said...

Gees....how can I ALWAYS LUV ALL OF THEM!! Absolutely gorgeous (that lamp!!!) franki