What I Love Today

Monday, August 10, 2015

I may not write that much this week because I am super busy....but I will as soon as I can. Have a great week!
































I LOVE this oversized art sale:

Karena said...

Thanks for the beauty this morning Stacey!! Gorgeous rooms!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Nicoletta Belletti

Merlin said...

THIS is ALWAYS so FUN!!! franki

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! I'm especially loving all the pops of yellow. Maybe it's because it's summer but I'm yellow obsessed these days! xo Kristy

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I especially love that purple velvet sofa!! sure wish I knew who the manufacturer is. Love seeing your photos, thanks :))

Sandra Lee said...

I love what you love. Especially the bathtub in the second picture!