Top 10 Decadent Desserts (via My Little Girl's New Food Blog!)

Sunday, August 2, 2015

So one of the good things about writing this blog is that I get to tell a lot of people about other things that interest me. I try not to do it too often because I don't want to annoy any of you, but this is one I really want to share.

As you know if you've been reading a while, Ellie is one of my two babies (age 10).  She wants to be a baker when she grows up, so I recently bought her this Baking Journal to document her adventures in cooking and restaurant reviews. Every time she bakes, she writes the recipes in:



And when she goes to a restaurant, she collects a card and writes a review:


Yesterday, she asked me to turn the whole thing into a blog, so we did! I did the design and setup, which was just implementation of her ideas, and taught her how to write and publish a post. She write them herself, and it is the CUTEST thing ever.  She even has an "About Me" section and a section about her puppy.




Here is the blog if you want to take a peek or even follow along (I have email subscriptions enabled, which I will monitor :)



And of course she has her own Pinterest account with 4 pins!
She is over the moon that one of her pins (her chocolate chip cookies) got several repins, here:




And this is a good time to share my top 10 favorites dessert recipes (linked to sources - click the images to see). Ellie has each of them in her "must try" section, and will surely be making them soon:

       

         

      

THANK YOU all for reading about Ellie's new adventure!







Taylor Greenwalt said...

Ellie, everything sounds yummy! Congrats on your followers..good luck!

Sandra Lee said...

Congratulations Ellie! Love your recipes and pictures. I am following your Pinterest boards and have subscribed to your lovely blog. You are off to a great start and I can only imagine how great of a pastry chef you'll be!

KL said...

Well done Ellie...great to see you starting your own blog and Pinterest, and showing everyone what great passion you have! Good luck! x KL

Anonymous said...

hi Ellie. Your new blog is fab. I'm going to show it to my niece Sophie who loves to bake. I suggested writing a blog as she is allergic to dairy & soya which makes it difficult to buy cakes. I said it would be so good to share all of her yummy recipes with children who have the same allergy. Thanks so much for the inspiration 😍🎂. I love your new 🐶 Best wishes. Sharon