THIS. House.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

THIS is what I love. It's the Tuxedo Park home of Michael Bruno, the founder of First Dibs.

  













It's something else, right?



Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the simple style...even the dogs blend right into the decor!

Karena said...

So elegantly curated, I love it Stacy, thank you!!!!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena


Merlin said...

Hoelee Moelee!! franki

The enchanted home said...

Very pretty though I still feel in a few rooms they feel cold and somewhat barren and could benefit from a rug even if its a sisal or something really monochromatic. Overall though a stunning home..and that view, wow! Enjoy your Sunday.

Lissy Parker said...

I am in love with the whole house. His art arrangements are perfectly clean and simple.
xo, Lissy

Jenny said...

The dogs must only be allowed in the white room - otherwise, their white hair would be all over those gorgeous dark floors! ;-)

Segreto Secrets said...

THAT house was such fun to see! I may have seen my reflection in those floors!! Thank you!! xo Leslie