Eye Candy! 30 New Beautiful Rooms

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hi everyone! I can't believe how late it is already and I am just getting to posting. It was a crazy busy weekend and it's catching up with me. The best thing that we did this weekend was go to a Jimmy Buffett concert. I've been going to them for 25 or 30 years and it's always a great time. I did hear that next year will be his last so if you haven't been to one you really should try to go. It's an experience :)

Other than that, I'm just trying to get the kids ready for back to school. Bobby is going into high school so we have all kinds of orientations and meetings and things. He is also in a band with some friends and is doing "Battle of the Bands" at our county fair this weekend. I can't WAIT!!

I hope you all had a super Monday, and I'l see you tomorrow, hopefully earlier.
































This is new today and always one of the most popular OKL events:


Segreto Secrets said...

Love the clean contemporary look today! And how fun is that vanity with the velvet pouf!

Merlin said...

OMG! We LOVE Jimmy Buffet (and that copper bathtub!!) and have attended concerts when in DC!!! franki