Black Sofa Anyone? Yes Please!

Monday, April 13, 2015

There is really a shortage of images out there of rooms with black sofas. I have never bought one myself, but I would in a heartbeat, especially now that it looks like not everyone has them. I'm sure they would show pet hair, but not much else. And look how glamorous they can be! It's on my bucket list now:




















Seriously, this post is only 18 image long because that's all I could find.  Have any of you ever had black upholstery? Now I'm getting a bit obsessed...I better move on :)




Karena said...

These black (some deep charcoal ) sofas are so striking and elegant! I love the tufted ones a lot! Great selections Stacy!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

I'm lusting after that roll-arm with buttons in the partial picture. But all I can see when I look at it objectively is white dog hair. Our equal opportunity hound sheds black on white stuff and white on black stuff...

Carrie said...

Very chic!! I had a black faux leather sofa in college (late 90s), not exactly the look any of us would want now but I did like the black. :)

Sheila said...

I love them but I think they would show more than just pet hair. Unless you get something that you can just brush off with your hand you will have all kinds of lint to deal with.

Sandra Lee said...

Very nice! We've had black leather furniture in our family room for way too long and are due for a change. The pops of color is the pictures you shared worked great with the black furniture.

Merlin said...

I particularly like the black with the wood contrast...a DIVA SOFA, indeed! franki