Oh. La. La. (TheUltimate Luxury - An Apartment in Paris)

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Can you imagine? This is to me the ultimate luxury -- all of that wasted space! I adore the look of one sofa or table or daybed in a room, and not much else:

































Katherine said...

Stacy,
Really ?! what's not to love about it all. The day bed has my name on it. Gorgeous.

Merlin said...

That FULL LENGTH mirror surely appears a lot...and I love it...mine has been "on order" for months...*sigh* franki

Anonymous said...

My absolute favourite post ever! I'm off to remove all extraneous items into storage. (Aka the garage until you post gloriously cluttered rooms, with amazing vignettes, then they'll all be returned ) regards. Sharon Wright

Cynthia said...

The first one with all the moldings made me drool and I love the one with the mirror over the fireplace

Cindy

Karena said...

Luxury abound! The flooring, the boiserie, the luxe furnishings and silk panels, delish!!


xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena