Marvelous Millwork - Details Make the Room

Wednesday, April 1, 2015






























(I am taking a break from work and will not be able to answer questions, comments, or emails until April 4)
Pura Vida said...

oh wow! looks so rich!

Karena said...

Stacey these rooms are so beautifully detailed and luxe because of the trims and moldings! Fabulous!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Ellipsis: Dual Vision

kirsten burnett said...

these rooms are so tastefull and classy i absolutley love your choices of design that were implremented in these rooms. i recently had a client in which we had to implement a similar design palate. So i absolutely love what you have done here

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Have you ever seen something so impactful as a room with gorgeous mill work? I love them all for different reasons!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Merlin said...

Another smile...I say, "God is in the details...my hubbie, after I ask for yet another "detail"...the Devil is in.. Just put fleur de lis "tacks" in all the door frames...it's a sickness... franki

mcm said...

oh, to win the lottery...!
happy easter, stacy!

Sandra Lee said...

I always try to visualize myself in these rooms and when I do I'm very happy in them!

Sally said...

They are beautiful images, I am planning to do some new millwork, very inspired now! Many thanks, best wishes