Oh So Random!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thank you all so much for your nice comments yesterday about my family, our new puppy, and our vacation. You guys are the best :)








































I really, really like this. Vintage Missoni and other cool designers:

Merlin said...

THAT chandy...dripping with jewels...pure fantasy (I wish I had, I wish I had, etc.) franki

Karena said...

So much beauty!! Thanks Stacy!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Dual Vision!

Cynthia said...

I'm so happy things have been so full of happiness for you and your family. Congrats on the pup and new house.

You always supposed me and my blog and will be a regular again

Cindy

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I love the blue/gray paint in the 3rd photo. The mix of gray, gold, and creams is what I hope to achieve in my home.

Michele

designchic said...

I always love seeing your images…so much eye candy!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many beautiful pictures..