What I Love Wednesday: White Kitchens, White Bathrooms, White Living Rooms and More

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

























Do you guys like humor blogs? This is one of my all time favorites (Flourish in Progress), and Elizabeth wrote an unusual post (for her) about DIY and home decorating yesterday called "Notes on the Nightmare That Never Ends." It's hilarious and I highly recommend it. You can read it HERE




I am totally obsessed with turquoise and coral. This is the my favorite sale today, HERE:


Image Map



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Karena said...

Gorgeous as always Stacey. I hope you are having a grand week!

xoxo Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jalon Burton said...

Stacey, I agree completely! As a designer, it always surprises everyone that I am personally drawn to WHITE but somehow... it is what is best for me and what I LOVE!
Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

Scat said...

Stacy,
Yes! I love all white photos!
Chris

Merlin said...

And, I like the harlequin inlaid (painted??)wooden floors!! franki

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the white kitchens! I have to get my act together and get mine remodeled!
-Shelley

Katherine said...

White is so tranquil and perfect for any decor style.

EJL said...

Thank you so much for the shout out. I wish I could tell you how floored I am to be included on such a classy, stylish site.

Stacy CUrran said...

^^^^Read her blog you guys.....it's HILARIOUS!
Stacy