Manic Monday with Lots of Roomspiration!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you al had great weekends. I spent mine on Jamaica - more on that later this week, but not too much, I promise. It was a girl's weekend, and what happens in Jamaica must also stay in Jamaica :)

I hope these beautiful rooms make your Monday a bit more tolerable:

































Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Constance said...

That first bathroom is absolutely incredible with all those windows! Love it!

Maryanne@ The Garden said...

Love the organization in the office / studio. If only!

Merlin said...

*sigh* x many!!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

My vision boards are packed! I really like the patterns on the flooring. Very different.