Travel, Beautiful Rooms, and More

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Guess where I am today?

JAMAICA!!!

My good friend is a travel agent and she booked us a really, really cheap girl's weekend. And I just got back from the Bahamas... I'm so lucky this year! We actually rarely used to vacation, most often once every two years, but this year has been amazing, with Disney, the Bahamas, and now Jamaica. I know I won't go anywhere for at least a year, so I'm going to make the most of this last trip (this post is prescheduled, so when you are reading it I am hopefully in the pool with a pina colada).

HERE is the link to my friend Andrea if you need any travel booked. I didn't know this, but travel agents are free - they get better deals than you and I can, and they get paid by the resorts, airlines, etc., so there really is no reason not to use one. Andrea just booked a Disney trip for another friend of mine. Four people, five days four night at Disney, airfare INCLUDED for $1400. Isn't that amazing? I've never done that well in my life and will NEVER not use a travel agent again! 

Ok, on to the beautoful roosm:
























My favorite sales today:  


Every bedroom needs a bench, and this is the best selection ever:






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous rooms.....enjoy your time away. I am jealous *but in a good way*. Sitting poolside with a tropical drink sounds so darn good right! Safe travels and have fun Stacy!

Calypso In The Country said...

Such pretty spaces! Enjoy your wonderful vacation! I sure could use some warm weather too!
Cheers mon! - Shelley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Fabulous decorating images pretty Stacy! So much eye Candy here. Although my pent house is decorated, I see lots of inspiration from your post...as ALWAYS! Thanks for sharing.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh....have a terrific trip hon...lucky you!!!
FABBY

Merlin said...

"WHOO HOOO!!" You GO GIRL!! Cheers! franki