Beautiful Coastal Beach Inspired Rooms

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'll admit, I threw these images together randomly from my files, but in looking at the post, most of the images remind me of the beach in their colors, textures, and patterns especially.  It's one of my favorites that I get to do a lot living here I do, on the coast of Massachusetts:

























Here are two great sales ending soon. I used to buy all my pillow as covers on Etsy, but it is a pain since you have to buy the inserts, too, and the cost really adds up. In the long run, these are actually cheaper:


I like this sale for the prices on neutral basics:


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Image Map
Merlin said...

After we get "this move" business done I so hope we get to do the "Massachusetts coast" getaway. Inspiring photos!! franki

Karena said...

All are so inspiring Stacy! How are you, and how is your week going!?

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena