My Nate Berkus Dream, Beautiful Rooms, and More

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I had a dream last night that Nate Berkus and I were best friends, but then I met Jonathan Adler, and HE wanted to be best friends with me, too, but Nate got all jealous, so I had to tell Jon that he wasn't my bestie, wasn't even in my top five (Nate made me say that). I swear to God. This is what I dream. And it was very unpleasant because lord knows I don't want my BFF Nate mad at me for anything. Very anxiety producing.

But in honor of my dream, here is my favorite Nate room. Ever. And it was a one day makeover at that. The man is a god.

And some more eye candy for you:




























Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
taylor greenwalt said...

Now that was funny! Nate is one talented guy!

Pura Vida said...

what a cute dream! He is dreamy and so are his rooms!

Merlin said...

Stacy...I think you're working too hard!! :) Gorgeous selections (as is Nate....) franki

Anonymous said...

How funny! I love that Nate is back on tv with Dream Builders.

The enchanted home said...

That is hilarious....sooo who won! Or do they both get you as their Bff"s? Beautiful rooms as always!

Sandra Lee said...

Nate is pretty awesome isn't he? I think if you and Nate and Jon got together over a cuppa and a doughnut all would be well!!

annhooker@decordata.com said...

His design style is beautiful, but I must say, he must be a leg man. When I look at some of his rooms, I see lots and lots of legs. And he is one of my top 10 designers of all time...just a little leggy