50 Favorite For Friday (#121)

Friday, April 4, 2014




















































For my shopaholic friends - this is a great sale!






Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Nice! Lots of color today. Great inspiration for spring!

Merlin said...

Well...you certainly know how to make a Friday (dismal outdoors!) much nicer indoors!! franki

RicMil said...

Love your blog, Stacy. It's one of my favorites!

Deidre said...

I was wondering where you post the sources of your images? When I click on the "images" link it takes me back to your Pinterest page, then when I select the image from Pinterest it goes back to you blog. Are the sources listed somewhere and I am missing it? Thanks!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So much beautiful here. Pin time!
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

My numbering may be a bit off. Something about the starkness in #3 that makes it very appealing. The chandy in #3 is adorable and I would hate to have to clean it. Love the conversational area in #17, that's what is missing in my living room. #39 (?) what's not to love so much color and life. Makes me happy!