Dreamy Bedrooms That Inspire

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A post I did about bedrooms a while ago is one of my top ten most read posts. And I was initially totally surprised by that, since home tours and tutorials seen to almost always take the top spots.  But then when I thought about it, I realized that maybe bedrooms are as important to others as they are to me.  Also, where else can you "decorate" as much as you do on a bed -- skirts, sheets, duvets, pillow, canopies -- the options are endless.  Beds can compare only to dining tables, in my opinion, in how many options there are to decorate them.  I must admit, although my own bed is simplistic in it's design and treatment, I do love to decorate a bed.  I hope you enjoy this tour of some wonderful bedrooms:


south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy Curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, girl's room, boy's rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, decorated rooms, room images, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, DIY, do it yourself

south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy Curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, girl's room, boy's rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, decorated rooms, room images, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, DIY, do it yourself




south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy Curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, girl's room, boy's rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, decorated rooms, room images, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, DIY, do it yourself

south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy Curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, girl's room, boy's rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, decorated rooms, room images, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, DIY, do it yourself

















































 Sources

___________________________________________

Visit my most popular post (about eye cream! Wonders never cease) HERE or by clicking the images below:



Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


This stuff is AWESOME: 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I just tried to leave a comment and it disappeared. So fun when that happens, huh? ;-)

I love your selection! All of them are very comfy, just the way it needs to be!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Amanda said...

LOVELY! and now Im off to Pin a bunch of these! :-)
Have a great day!!

Simple Dwellings said...

These are gorgeous rooms! So serene and chic. You have a great eye! :)

Jenny said...

Wow all so lovely

Carolyn@SweetChaos said...

Beautiful photos! I'm off to take a nap now... :)

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I never really thought about that but it's a good point - dining rooms and bedrooms do get the best "dressing up" of any rooms in the house! Beautiful examples!

Anonymous said...

Lovely bedrooms. Thanks for all you do. I'm sure it must take a lot of time to find all the beautiful pics you showcase on each post.
~Suzy

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous array of examples.....for me its simple, elegance and above all else top quality. I don't like a lot of pattern, most solids with maybe a pillow or two of a pattern and definitely monograms are a must!! Many beautiful inspirations here...

Ideezine said...

Working on this very room currently and gathering inspiration here for sure. Thanks for providing just that!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

There really isn't anything like a gorgeous bedroom! I'm loving the really colorful ones...which is funny because mine isn't really colorful at all! Hmmm...might have to remedy that! Maybe everyone likes bedrooms because it makes them think of sleeping...and *EVERYBODY* loves sleeping right??? (c: Can't wait until friday, girl!

Amanda said...

Hey girl- I just wanted to check- I sent you an email yesterday w/ a little gift just wanted to make sure you got it.

carolyn bradford said...

I was so glad to see you say that your own bed was "simplistic"...mine is as well...even though it takes two of us to make it up every morning!!! I was just upstairs looking at my daughter's bed that she and her husband have left here so that they can be comfortable when they stay with us...as they are moved around alot and their "stuff" has been in storage for over a year...and they've only been married for two years! Her bed is incredible...we gave them their linens, etc...when I look at it it always reminds me of her dreams for her bedroom and how each person has their own inspiration for their dream room...literally, where dreams are made in our own minds and lived out in our own expressions of them.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I can see why bedrooms are a top post. Enjoyed all of these rooms. It reminds me that I really need a bedroom make over.

classic • casual • home said...

SOOO many pretty rooms! I do think my favorites are the muted ones for a restful ambiance.

Anonymous said...

Where can you purchase the tan Damask bedding?

Stacy Curran said...

Anonymous: Can't reply directly to you because your comment is anonymous, but I think the bedding you are referring to is from Horchow.
Stacy

Karena said...

Stacy I adore so many or these bedrooms. I am really wanting to do a padded and tufted headboard!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Do you have links to these sites?
Can you please email them to me?
brookehavenjames@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the bedrooms. Where is 9th one down from? Thanks

Stacy Curran said...

To the second Anonymous -- the ninth image is from a Horchow catalog.
Stacy

Stacy Curran said...

To the first Anonymous --- The Sources are listed at the end of the post under the "Sources" link.

Scat said...

Stacy,
Maybe I'm craving Easter and Spring but that buttery yellow bedroom makes me want to paint my room like that but I've never done yellow. Really cool photos though - every single one.