What I Love Wednesday: Unique Kitchens

Wednesday, March 1, 2017


Thanks everyone for the comments yesterday on my bathroom remodel plans (here). I agree, the freestanding tub would be great but it's just not in the cards right now and I'm totally fine with that!

I think these kitchens are all really interesting. Not every one is one I would choose for my own home, but I do get the tiniest bit sick of all white all the time, so I like to look at these, too. I think there is something unique and interesting about each. They were all originally published here. Enjoy!











































Anonymous said...

I'd love to show you my new white kitchen (installed this past September). I love it. It's a little different with a blue island and blue tile backsplash. -Niki

Anonymous said...

I still like the white tones in the kitchen. Did you do all the kitchens I just saw. A lot of beautiful jobs.
Jim

LL from KS said...

I'm so glad you said you were ok living with your tub as is because it wasn't in the budget to change it! How refreshing to hear a real designer say people make choices based on what they can afford and what they can live with! In a perfect world we would all live to gut rooms with no care about the cost. You keep everything real which is why I love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Is a kitchen remodel next? ;)

Kim said...

i'm over the white kitchen. most of them look cold to me. the pictures here of white kitchens with woodwork are beautiful -- the wood warms up the room. my favorite was the black subway tile.

Anonymous said...

We are renovating our master bath and my husband was really interested in a free standing tub but I love my current tub - it is far more functional than a free standing tub (at least for me it is) I never use the jets but I love how wide and deep it is. If I ever need to I can sit on the side and more easily lower myself into the tub. Also- several of my friends have gone the free standing route and regret it- maybe they just made the wrong choices in which free standing tub to purchase. I have some plans to give it a "facelift" and hopefully have persuaded my husband to keep it. I don't want to do it just because it is the trend right now- I actually love the one I have.