A Favor, and a New Favorite Board

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hi everyone! I got nominated for a blog award, so it's time to solicit votes :)

The nomination is for Best Mircroblogger for my Facebook presence. If you feel like it, go here and cast a vote for me or whoever is you favorite! I'm losing by a landslide (haha) but that's ok. Voting takes two seconds and you don't need to give your email.....thank you to everyone who votes!


___________________

My main source for finding inspiration rooms is Pinterest, as I'm sure you guys know. So lately I have been showing you a lot of new boards I follow. Here is a really, really good one. Enjoy!

































Again, if you want to vote for industry blog awards, here is the link. I am in the last category, under South Shore Decorating microblog on Facebook. Thank you all!!!!



Anonymous said...

I voted!! Hope you win. And that new board is great!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Trish Boyko from Victoria, BC.
I voted too! I'm sure a lot of your readers are, you're now in second place. Best of luck!

Merlin said...

I did, too....looking good!! Enchanted Home got a vote as well :) Really good POST...as usual!! franki

The enchanted home said...

Congrats, I voted for you and am so happy we are both up for an award (different categories). Hope we both win:)

Alice Strom said...

I voted for you...I sure hope you win. You have provided us so many wonderful pictures and sources over the years. Plus it is also fun to see your family at home and on vacation. Thank you so much for the great effort you put into your blog.

Alice