Winter White Room Favorites

Sunday, January 8, 2017


Is there anything prettier than winter white? We got 18" of snow here yesterday, and the crisp clean winter wonderland is simply gorgeous. It made me think to post some of my favorite white(ish) rooms. I like the entirely neutral palettes, but I really love when there is a generous pop of color. Enjoy, and if you're in the northeast near this storm, I wish you no back pain after the big dig out today...































Merlin said...

EIGHTEEN INCHES??!!?? I'm still reeling from the 4 inches we got here in central VA...now a fan of snow...but I'luv those winter whitish rooms!! franki

RicMil said...

Another 'home run' collection of pics, Stacy! The very first one is my favorite: a two-story room with floor to ceiling windows. What's not to love?!

Always enjoy your posts. Thanks for keeping us enthralled!!

Joanne said...

That's a lot of snow! We got about six inches here on the wet coast. That's more than enough for me. Not a winter girl, at all!
Love a winter white room with a touch of black. Like Richelle, that first pic is my favourite. Love the mix of whites, the antiqued mirrors and those windows....gah! I renovated and purchased new furniture about six years ago, so I just can't spend that kind of money again so soon. But....when I do, it's going to be whites.
I just might hang around here a little longer to dream.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I don't know a thing about snow, but I do know about white rooms lol. That first one is amazing! Stay warm up there!