Light and Bright: 30 Beautiful White Rooms

Monday, January 23, 2017


The posts about white rooms that I do are always amongst my favorites, and today is no exception. My whole first floor (except the top half of the dining room walls) is painted white, and I have no desire to change it, and doubt I ever will. It's the perfect canvas for any style, and keeps things bright and cheery. Do you like white rooms as much as I do? I'd love to hear from you!
































I wanted to highlight this first sale today from Joss. This is what they are best at - good, basic pieces that are very affordable and that you can build a room around:

And I really like this one today, too:



Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Absolutely love white rooms Stacy!!! My favourite!!

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful! I never get tired of a fresh, white room!
Shelley

designchic said...

My favorite too, Stacy! I love the way textures and different shades add interest to every space. Happy Wednesday!