MORE is More

Wednesday, January 25, 2017


I totally understand the appeal of less is more, and find myself striving to declutter and simply all the time. But 9 times out of 10, I end up in the "more is more" camp on decorating. Personally, I think it's because I like 'things' too much to really embrace less is more. I want to be surrounded by things I love, and you have to use less of them to achieve that cleaner more modern look. Where do you all fall?




























There are the things I bookmarked today. Most are affordable, a few are high end. The best deals are #1, #9, #10, #16#17 (must see), and #20

Merlin said...

Gees, those are gorgeous photos...I'm unequivocally MORE!! franki

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, I'm in your camp! (Though I'm sure we both lean more towards the "collected, not cluttered," look!) :)

Interesting how many of these photos feature mirrors, another decor trick I like to use.

Happy almost weekend to you!