Not Even Close....

Wednesday, January 11, 2017


There is a new color of the year for 2017 (Greenery), which I love, but it doesn't mean for a second that I'm over Blush Pink. I actually feel like I'm just getting started with it. It works with literally every other color, and in every application. Can you imagine it in an industrial loft? If not, read on - you might be surprised.


Here is where I last used it, in my guest room:


And my other favorites:
































This color palette is making me swoon lately - those pinks with that green and gray....

I think West Elm has the best blush pink going right now. The fabric is simply gorgeous and the pieces reasonable priced. Here are some of my favorites, especially that first chair:


Katherine said...

I am long over Pantone and whatever other medium deciding for us what colour will wear the crown each year. They've been so off the mark for the last half dozen years. I'm with you Stacy - carry on with my own choice........ especially lovely soft blush.