What I Love Wednesday: Spacious Foyers and Entryways

Tuesday, January 10, 2017


Who doesn't love a large and decorated foyer? I don't have a good foyer in this house - my front door almost literally opens into the bottom stair going up - so it makes it even more fun for me to imagine blowing out the front porch to make a foyer like one of these. 

Wait until you see the one with the umbrellas below. What do you think?































And here is one other thing I love today.... Do you know Erin Gates and her blog Elements of Style? You should go look if you haven't seen it before. I just learned that she has a product line, and although small, it's very nice - the Erin Gates Collection:
http://rstyle.me/n/cbwnu6uaqe

Merlin said...

The umbrellas made me smile!! :) Alas, no foyer for me here in a cabin...I had a lovely one in our Tudor...changed it out all the time. franki