Modern, Traditional, and Transitional Rooms

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hi everyone. I haven't dropped of the face of the earth, but I have been terribly sick with a head cold. It isn't the type of thing I like to complain about because I know everyone gets them and life goes on, but seriously, this one is the worst. I would go for a strep test except that my kids both had it first and tested negative. So I guess my poor husband is next. It's scary how these viruses are getting worse and worse and at least for me, making me bedridden rather than just annoyed. So, I missed my first 50 Favorites in 4 years and hate that I had to. I'll make this week's extra special though! 




























Karena said...

Stacy, I am so sorry you've been sick and the children too!
You don't have to worry as you always make your posts extra special!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Lesley Schiff

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Oh Stacy, so sorry you're sick on top of taking care of sick kids. I did wonder where you were, so you were missed. Important to heal and rest. We'll still be here!

Hugs,
Kay

Unknown said...

Good post for someone on the "sick and shut-in list" as we say in the Mississippi. Every Sunday they read off the list in churches of people who couldn't make it to service. If I had known you were ailing, I would have put you on the list.:-) Feel better lady and keep the beautiful pictures coming. Stephanie

Segreto Secrets said...

Love all the rooms!! I so hope you and your kids feel better!! No fun! xo Leslie

Sandra Lee said...

Sorry that you've been under the weather and I hope that brighter days are ahead. These are 50 of the most beautiful rooms ever. The first one floored me.