It's All in the Details

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

These all struck me for the perfect attention to detail. I sometimes glaze over the little things in my own home, but then when I see a photo I notice every last little problem. It's a good trick actually when you're stuck - take a photo (even better, a photo in the mirror so it is backwards). If you're like me, the small details will really catch your eye.

































Karena said...

Stunning rooms Stacy. I hope your family is all well now and you are probably off and running again!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Artist Lee Bowers

Merlin said...

THAT'S what I'm talkin about...DETAILS!! Course, it drives my husband....... c r a z y! :) franki

TEFL Blog - Roma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.