50 Favorites for Friday #208

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thank you all for the nice comments this week as I've been battling this bug. I'm still very sick and so frustrated. I started antibiotics today because my ears and sinuses got infected (TMI?) It's amazing how a bug like this can knock you out for a week. Well, me anyway.  And my poor kid went to school and football with this same bug. I honestly don't know how he did it.  Anyway, I'm hoping next week will be better. Have a great weekend and stay healthy!





















































Karena said...

Stacy I am so sorry, I was hoping you were getting well. Take it easy on yourself, do a bit of pampering, you deserve it! Send the hubs out for tea, honey, whatever you need or want !!

Glorious images!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena